Thursday, May 10, 2007

i smell something

i smell something

the feeling stronger than before

oh..gosh

i hate that feeling

i rather i know nothing

or wish it never happen



things happen just like 2 balls throw on my left n right side

when i trying to avoid the balls

but look worst

hits on me harder

and i couldnt even escape

escape means give up

no....no!dont want!

greedy me

feel helpless



i know thing will become worse than now

maybe i'm goin to a dark cage

just hope that god will change my direction

or prepare another brighter path in front of me...



or...should i escape?

2 comments:

Leech said...

It sounds like ur in a tight spot.. well all the best, hope u can avoid the big balls la .. dun get hurt wo

Anonymous said...

hmmm...it happen quite a time, but these days seems more serious lor...anyway, thanks for concern dude! even i write so many chinese post, but u stilll come here, waiting for english post... ; )