Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally i pass my car driving test!!

Hahahaha! Finally I pass my driving test! THis is the 4th time i attend this stupid test, and finally i made it! wuuuhoo!





1st time test:

I have to gather with other candidates at driving school, then just go to the testing place. From 7.30am, till my turn to been test, about 10am, my heart beat fast till i cant breath well. I dont know why i so nervous and scared. maybe i not enough confidence. i scared i will fail. i afraid i crash on something. i scared....i scared everything.


In the car, i greeted the examiner with my shivering voice.
I checked all things after get into car, then i start drive, but the car 死火 pula

我以为是clucth 放得太快, 油踏的太少

考官给了四次机会,我只驾了几步路的路程,一直都死火

考官failed了我。他才告诉我

我没有free handbrake. 车才一直死火

That time, i feel like whole world is grey. Tears wana come out. Damn! so many candidates here! i force myself to hold the tears. I need to test for the parking, naik bukit, and 3 point turn part. That part i pass. i told everybody that i failed cause my stupid mistake. they all just =.= and my bf scold me seriously.. T.T





2nd time test:

as usual, i done all the thgs after get into car.

i start drive. i wont forget the handbrake.

yes! it start move! i left the place!

yes! i really on the road liao!

i saw the stupid 'berhenti' signboard, i step brake, look left n right, no car, then jalan.

the examiner : "u sudah failed. u berhenti tepi jalan."

what? failed? shit!
"u tak boleh berhenti macam ini. u mesti free gear, tarik handbrake. tadi kereta awanza di depan tu juga sudah salah. tak boleh macam ni. mesti free gear, tarik handbrake."



Jinhui : "成也handbrake,败也handbrake."

Jacky : "拖车老的救星"
many ppl : "suan lar! u go rasuah lar!"





3rd time test:

This time i have no choice. i go rasuah as what all people advise. i dont wana apply leave and rush to cheras stay overnight either at relative or fren house n the next day rush to that place. waste my energy n time n money. This time i drive further than last time, but i still so nervous. Failed AGAIN. y?

kawalan stering tak baik, makan jalan sebelah kiri apabila membelok ke kanan.

tidak memgguna brek kaki dan brek tangan dengan baik, menyebabkan kereta berundur apabila berada di jalan tak rata.



y i fail although pass? shouldnt that strict for those rasuah student right? Is stupid office people arrange problem! bodoh! babi! sikit thing pun cant gao dim! the school promise to deduct the RM50 test fee for the next time retest. but i still need to pay RM100!!



Jacky: "又failed? 咩原因吖?.....考官唔pass你系应该既。你都系唔好去考啦!"

songyeu : "melapetaka betul"

妈妈&姐姐&jinhui :"去畀钱学多几次先,练熟左再考喇"

bee: "stupid lar"

bf : "i wouldnt let u drive alone with my car even u passed."

表姐:"唔好紧张。紧张只会失败."





4th time test:

Sebaik saja naik kereta, that stupid damn examnier scold me "kena show ur skill!" harlo! i just naik kereta saja k?

"cepat sikit lar!" =.='' i doin what should i do k?

"cepat start enjin lar!" stupid!i dont have car key lar!

"u pandu cepat sikit lar!" how can i fast oh? i need brake for juntion d k?

when i just step brake for the traffic light, "stand by, jangan mimpi" eh! i just step brake now u ask me stand by?

"cepat sikit lar!" eh! i need let the 'car head' up a little just can free handbrake n jalan, need time d k?

"jangan tekan clutch! kereta takkan mati!" but a few ppl advise me, when belok, step clutch is better n more safe. even i just put the leg on the clutch to stand by, he also scold. i think he 荷尔蒙失调lar! awal awal pagi asyik meraung aje!say what "kereta ni baru u tau!"

"cakap banyak kali jangan tekan clutch! u faham tak? saya fikir u kena failed sekali lagi"

"traffic light kena pandu cepat!u pandu lambat nanti kereta belakang pandu cepat u kena langgar!" eh! dump! when red light to green light who will drive so fast d? i driving a car v 'L' signbaord takkan they cant see n understand d what...

"saya fikir u kena datang kali kelima. u mau tak?"



Finally, he also pass me. Before i left the car, he told me, with a nice tone, "u mau beli kereta ke?" "u kena latih banyak sikit." thats the only words i can accept from him. i know i too nervous. Although i didnt repeat those mistake in previous test, but still not well enough, as a driver on the road. although i rasuah, but i finally pass!!! i can no need pay for test fee n take leave in coming months! yes!





for those who care about my driving lisence, thanks! I did it! I didnt disapointed u guys THIS time. I will practise more d...

for those who tease me, please keep 1km from me and drive as far as u can when u found out i driving on the road.I dont know what will happen next.

3 comments:

wjiann said...

nvm la, i oso fail once, coz of potong kereta haha!!!

Leech said...

congratz ... well its an experiece lo, dun take it to badly la. So now pass liao remember to practice more wo hahaha... ^^

ckyue said...

wjiann: u failed once but i failed 3 times! everybody laugh at me! T.T

leech: thanks. yea..practise! practise!