Tuesday, January 16, 2007

gift for 4th kampar 10th aniversary

That day msn with TungTung, i just found out 4th kampar BB will having 10th anniversary this year! gosh...so fast already 10 years! Something pop out from my mind...i plan to make something to company as gift..form what i learn and know.something like "photo mtv clip"..



Idea is like that...photo that taken these 10 years...songs are company songs that we produce before..since the purpose to produce songs is to let company have its own song, but now they not sing anymore and well used, so they are suitable to be as the clip song.



1st, I'm nothing for 4th kampar but a former member,I need to get agreement from officers as a respect.(but i sure present member need to do so too..hehe) As i know, loo choong meng will be the person in charge of the anniversary day, so i need to discuss with him. 2nd, i need to get those photo n songs. So far, not much people giving support or reaspon. Cant blame them, maybe they are busy, and those songs are produced about 5 years ago and nobody remember the lyrics and songs.



2nd, I not sure whether when and how often i back to kampar. So i need to get the complete songs before CNY and compose them during CNY because that time almost everybody will at kampar and its easier for me to gather all the poeple. I hope got poeple can assist in music and the song part since i'm idiot of it.



3rd, I need to find people to sing for the song, plays guitar, piano etc to record those songs. And i need to confirm whether church can have record equipment, or i should borrow mp3 or something from friend.



4th, I need to save money to upgrade my pc. Ram, from 256Mb to 1Gb; hardisk, from 80Gb to 120Gb if can, display card need to change too.



5th, I need to find scanner for photo scanning. I dont think i have much more money for scanner and I wont use much after this 'clip'



Now i just have the idea of intro...screen all black, fade in words in white, 一张张零碎的照片, fade out, fade in another group of words in white, 一首首属于分队的歌... ten fade out again, then start the photo showing. Need the songs intro too lar of course. Imagine it, so nice right?

I need get all these done before June. So far, i chat with Choong Meng yesterday, he gratefull and agree for the 'photo mtv clip', but he prefer something multimedia bla bla bla (i forget what the thing calls) and he told me, those company photo are lost after "pastor floor"(i not sure about the word mu shi lou for english) renovation. Shit! Photos are the most important! I know can get from former member, but not all. How about the oldest photo? I dont think got anyone have them. I dont have the complete source, how i can make it? And Choong Meng told me, those songs i searching is not official 1, so he not prefer those songs. hmm...i still need discussion with him..but he quite busy, need to squeeze with other Um students for the internet in the library...Now is mid of January but i still have done nothing! hope everything run smooth...the anniversary gathering and dinner as well...



And thanks to Kean Sun that giving me great support! Touching for it dude! And Choong Meng for appreciating my idea and contribution... And other like Ng Kah Meng Ng Keng Fei etc....Thanks dude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kit Yue,

Actually, I am glad to know that you would sacrifice your precious time and energy in making such a multimedia presentation. Your great effort will be much appreciated.

Firstly, about the naming of this 'thing'. I think it is better for us to come to a conclusion that, we should call the 'thing' as multimedia presentation. Well, I began to know this word since I was in First Year. Everyone in the university is calling such movie clip as 'multimedia presentation'. Or you prefer to call it 'movie clip'. I am not quite mind of that.

Secondly, I strongly believe that the old company songs that we once composed ourselves are not quite necessary to be recomposed and recorded. Why? It needs much energy and time and some gadgets, like a recording device. I mean, a good recording device. Usually people do this in a studio, where they have the state-of-the-art devices, with all the musical instruments and microphone standing by. We have no such good devices to do so.

Of, if u wan, maybe can ask Kean Sun to record a portion of his squad composed song. I believe that he still remember how to sing it. Just maybe ask him to borrow a mp3 from his friend, and jamming his guitar and singing into the mp3 recorder.

Thirdly, your idea of presenting the photos is just like me. I strongly believe that the Bible is telling the truth, that each Christian is sharing the same Holy Ghost, that we will know what other brother and sister are thinking in his or her mind.

Photos fading in and out one by one with wordings (captions) below, from the very beginning of 1997 until now 2007. It is a good idea.

However, I have no time to do all these things, although I wish that I have the time. The coming holiday after my final exam, I will be having my industrial training in KL. So I will be busy. So glad to have you to help on this matter. Thanks once again.

About the photos, I believe pastor Yap has most of them, especially the photo before the forming of senior section. And Hon Capt Yee (Yu lao shi) should have it also. Can you ask them about the photos? Well, pastor is in London now. Maybe you can email him and ask him about the matter. I believe that he is very willing to lend you a helping hand. Just promise him to send him a softcopy of the multimedia presentation when it is done producing.

Ok, I think that's all I wish to say. Anything, we contact via sms or msn, if I got online.

Till then, thanks again. Your effort will be much appreciated. Actually, we really need such help from the former boys and gals.

Thanks and God Bless..


Choong Meng

ckyue said...

choong meng,

i didnt expect u read n reply this in such a short time after i sms u! no thanks lar..since it a big day for coy, i jus hope i can do sthg for coy..mana tau ngam ngam u need help pulak.

multimedia presentation, ok, i remember it. coz it cant consider 'movie' also.

ok, i know what u mean. abt the studio thg...so i have to make sure whether KCMC can record frm mic, piano, guitar etc. i know for sure it not as good recorded as studio, but i wana try..at least can listen then is ok liao.

i asked all those former boys, especially our badge, they not remember, but some said will try recall. kean sun too. erm..or u got any 2nd choice for backup? e.g. pesta song? BB song? hillsong? which 1 better?

holy Ghost? what means??

i dont have pastor yap's email, i just left off9 msg to irene, hope she will gave me asap lar. Hon Capt Yee...hmmm..then i need help from tungtung them liao...

so, how abt the magazine? i heard got magazine, right?

gambateh to u too... God bless..

Anonymous said...

你的概念是不错。。。若你要做,学牧师那时经常对我们说:"JZ do it"

对于那首歌, 我只记得是由“BB宗旨”+“忘记背后,努力面前”+“合作出工倍,群体生团结”组成,之后就忘了。。。若真得不能还原,我相信一首能特出我们分队的歌也是可以的。。。好像“朋友”在那时毕业典礼唱特别有感觉。。。这只是个例子。。。

BB六月十的庆典有空就回来咯。。。将有晚宴,你有其他BB朋友要来也可以,是为了筹款。。。

Once a BB, always a BB...

BB万岁!!!!!

躲善用你祷告的权柄,别停止聚会,加油!

God Bless =)

健新字。