Tuesday, March 20, 2007

late post about CNY - 2 days before CNY

16th February, The day i back to kampar for my longest holiday in a year. This week me, SY and JH do 2 weeks work in 1 week...This what we call 天下没有免费的午餐... T.T



Woke up 6am++ to pack my things, go back to sleep and 8am start journey. Since my housemate drive, i dare not sleep in the car (although i feel sleepy @.@) so i chat with her in the car (actually mostly is me nonstop bla bla bla :p)



10am reach home(so fast!) and on the Tv i miss so much...! Go back to sleep again...At night, my parens force me go sell kuih... oh no! my 'sei yut'!



Have to memorise price,(luckily that day just different size of 'fat gou' and 'ang gu' and few kuih) have to calculate total in short time + noisy environment + those aunty will ask u thing and disturb my calculation, have to pick the kuih nicely so that they wont kemek...2 words for me... 乱水! This really my 1st time come out just to sell kuih leh!



Those unconsiderate uncle and aunty is more geram lar! I already counting those price, still want ask this and that, after answer, i forgot calculate till where, have to start again. =.= And ask those q like :



costomer : why habis liao?

me (smile) : yealor..now my dad go back home and take more. sambil make and sambil sell. too many people buy liao.

costomer (>.<) : why take so long to take?

me (half smile): cause need time to arrange those kuih d mah..

costomer (>.<): why not ur mum wake up earlier to make kuih?

me (act smile): my mum woke up at 4am and start make liao.



After my explanation, they still look not satisfy. Although 'costomer is always right', but really feel like wana scold them lor!



Pictures taken from The Curve...so nice!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: