Thursday, September 13, 2007

i'm malay??

This monday i went to post office to clear the streamyx, phone and electric bill. since i went there, mah shun bian register as voter lor.. the officer ask me to give him my IC and he help me to fill the form. ok...i register to be voter not because i'm a good citizen, i just want to let goverment know i not support their policy.



after i reach home at night i just found out the stupid officer fill the race column to MALAY! shit! when i become malay? look at my name also know i'm chinese lar!! what should i do? if get caught under the giving-fake-personal details law, i dont want to get into lokap for half years! (got case no IC along stay in lokap for half years mah...:p )



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



the next day got a friend suggest me email to spr. ok..thats how i email them...my 1st draft is actually shows my anger and a bit rude..but seems thats not spr problem, plus i need to take a part of reasponsibility too, (but he also never guide me during the whole registration stuff lor!) so i change to a bit better manner.



yesterday i register to be voter. when i reach home i just found out the officer type wrong on my race. i should be chinese but he type malay. i have no more off day to go the same place again to make the changes. so how i change? please take action on this mistake immediately before goverment make misunderstand i giving fake personal details. thank you.



name : Cheak Kit Yue

race: chinese

I/C number : 850617-xx-xxx6




spr replied me the next day after i emailed. wow! what a surprise to me! (when their efficiency become so high joh? LOL) this is how they reply me:



Dear Sir,

For your information, since you just register yesterday , it is still notin the system yet until the locality been determine by the state office.However, i would like to advise you to contact me back pertaining to thismatter in 2 weeks time. You dont have to go back to the counter to updatethe changes. Thank you.




What? DEAR SIR??? i thought we can figure out our gender by cheaking the last number of our IC? aiks... so in the end i have to become malay and sir for another 2 weeks.. (or even more days LOL)



a friend of mine asked me... is it your IC photo too 'malay look' so he thought u r malay? =.= i'll post that photo later..but beside race is religion...he never double check d meh? malay with christian religion?

No comments: