Tuesday, October 16, 2007

another hakzai day

it never have an end about bad day for me. that night i went back from downstairs and i tried open my door room as usual. yea, the problem this time is MY DOOR! SHIT!hakzai again! this is the 1st thing pop out from my mind. i tried all the key i can but it never success. =.= home alone now, so i planned to phone some friends to chit chat till my bf back. SHIT! that stupid hp low battery and error in conection... (now i know why my brother willing to give it to me) another hp was in the room...aiks!



it makes me really geram and i decided to break the door lock. nah...tried hard but failed too. so i try to use my door key again... yes!opened! but the lock is half die and need to change a new 1.



my bf asked me to take that lock out but i think it should tahan till after hari raya. becouse of this decision, my hakzai time reach the climax! The next day my bf come in and out so many times and it looks normal. After around 15mins he left, i woke up and open the door. SHIT! it not function and i locked in the room! why my bf never kena but just me? >.<



me and my housemate help me to break the lcok but we failed too. I just can ask her go work 1st and go get locksmith. yea..to early and locksmith shop haven open yet.. =.= i think i hav to wait till my housemate lunch time just can find locksmith again...haiz...



around 1015am 1 o fmy friend came with locksmith..i need to pay rm88.90 for changing a new lock and break the old 1.... gosh..$ flew away like that....so if u guys found out ur door lock got problem..just dont wait!go and buy a new 1 and change by urself! else you just will get the same ending like me...esh!i shouldnt say this out..what not good come from my mouth sure kena 1 >.<



this case i have something thats really feel thanksgiving to god:

-that night i no need wait until my bf back then i already can open the door

-i no need wait 3 hours ++ then my friend came to rescue me

-i never feel p or shit when i locked in the room

-housemate borrow $ to me before she left (else i have to wash dishes for locksmith :p)

-although late to work, but no need apply half day leave

3 comments:

wjiann said...

i think u better open for public no need lock the door next time!! lol

ckyue said...

public? last time got lar..no lock d. but now...no lar...! my room so messy!like dog place :$

morning 1..never lock but jz close the door only ar! also cant open... 摆名 hak lar! =.=

urs open d?

Unknown said...

My brother is thinking to become locksmith. There are several skills that are prerequisites to becoming a professional locksmith; excellent manual dexterity, an interest in mechanical and electronic gadgetry, good communications/public relations, maths and possibly some carpentry skills are all assets. Among other things, it takes skill, concentration, and creativity as well as patience to become a locksmith and it's wise to know all fields and opportunities that would be open to you.