Friday, February 22, 2008

记折堕一事

out of toilet paper so many days...the form just reach yesterday...god knows how many days we still need to wait! i'm so regret offering myself to do this task and in the end so 折堕 go almost whole building (just left 3rd floor.. account flooor..and i bet they wun borrow d la!)like begging to get toilet paper!! what a world!



offering myself - walk to another building - 2nd floor - they jz hav 3 rolls - borrow 1 roll - up to 4th floor - find miss j - not around - go HR side get help - miss c phone to 1st floor (which not related to my side) - note down my name to make sure i will return once i got the stock - down to 1st floor - taking 3 jumbo rolls walk on the street -->> 犯贱



found out another thing.... :

time : 1 n half hours ago

venue : 2nd floor



me: i heard request form need to be fill in softcopy except signature wor.. is it true?

my head : oh really meh? i dont know wor... (turning head to another colleague) is it true?

colleague D : no la! we also print it out and fill with pen d..who say softcopy?

colleague E : got such thing meh?

colleague F yalo... who?

me : er...miss J...

colleague D E F : haiya no need bother her la..dun hav such rules

me : har? #$@%....
colleague D : she bully u only

me : not me but she told taht to colleague A lor...



conclusion... that miss J holidng a bulu ayam anggap is ordering arrow! >.<
and even though got toilet paper liao but still cant need to endure shit cause those heads having meeting! (FYI the meeting table jz beside toilet only)

No comments: