Thursday, February 28, 2008

chinese new year 2008

again another chinese new year...again i'm getting older..and again the chinese new year is getting more and more not alike chinese new year. for me its not like a festival for me now but its more like 'meet-friend-period".



the day before cny : this should be a day which every houses are clean and tidy and preparing to have cny. i just came back in the midnight, went to sister's shop buat kacau, sleep, reunion dinner...till that time my room still in a mess and guess what? i'm watching TV! my dad came out with a DVD on hand and turn off my TV. he rather watch old new year movie - 呆佬拜寿. mumnonstop blow me to bath and clean my room untill 11pm++ she give the last warning : bath now or no bath after 12am (=.='') done it as her wish and after 12am just start clean the dust in my room..room still in a mess. :p brother phne from taiwan and complaining there have not much cny feel too. surprisingly this bro talking in nice tone with all of us even with that bro too!shocked me



1st day : surprisingly woke up 9something ( maybe last few days used to wake up early for work in a stress?) lion dance as usual,coincidence brother was in this troop again, eating like hungry ghost while lion dancing at the living room o.O bro phone back again and this time i ask him to buy some special thing to me like 倒扁 prodcuts. hehehehe..



Photobucket

the lion is eating vege (采青) and........ hey boy! what are u doin there? the cymbals was playing by female newbie,the sounds is not match with drums and totaly annoying!mess lion dance music i have ever heard.



staying at home watching TV till 5pm something there just come 1st batch people - a friend of mine which 2 only! night yam cha session. when reach dato's house, all say bye bye..is it all really scare gamble with yi zai and boss? LOL



2nd day : a day which we should go to my mum's mum house. dad went cylcing to cameron so me and my mum planing how to went there as she think bus + walk is far (doesnt walk is good for health especially for old man?)aunty came and fetch her and i waiting a friend of mine,永照 to have a meet after almost 1 year. we took bus and took a photo. not photo about us but this :



Photobucket

weng soon...a friend of mine and my friend. plan to capture this long time ago and this time yong zhao also support me to do so... here it is!



put my mum's aeroplane and follow yizai to another bai nian session. finally met inhouse's friend >> not lengzai as i expected but quite friendly, nonstop talking wrong things and yizai teasing me gan jiong cause lengzai =.= do i look like that type of person? night falls and we lost while fetching me to my grandma's house. sorry and thanks dude! i owe u 1!



went out with yizai them again to play firecrackers. hiding here and there like people runing out from the jail.at last we decided to play at dorcas house. her friend from hong kong look so excited and all going crazy. boom the rocks, the drains etc...feel so funny when yizai said hate those car lepak on the street ( look like police car patrol mah..)feel not shung when an uncle trying to cheat and chase us to other place. feel speechless when my bro borrow my money to gamble as he purposely not bring his wallet! feel paiseh when found out i ate almost the whole cheese cake by dorcas hong kong friend. sounds so many feeling in 1 night huh?



3rd day : a day which i had the most regrettably in cny 2008. just bust for the money thing and never have time to enjoy the reunion lunch. and have no time for chatting and photo session! damn! >.< thats the only photo i took :



Photobucket

this reunion have too many mistake..completed but not a perfect 1. if have chance to make it another 1, hope it's a better 1. thanks who make this happen and the efford u did! =)



4th day :have to work with the laptop i borrow from company. i thought its better to work in kampar than go back PJ earlier. but i regret when the stupid laptop cant support my private software as it crash with other original software inside. it quite high spec but heavy useless stupid laptop for me at that time. i have to borrow my friend pc which have to stay at his shop and disturbing his work. and connection is damn slow!went to my aunty's house and finaly have a talk with my biu goh..hahaha!met and chat with him less than my friend every year!lunch with guai toi,dorcas and east god and met kong and an uncle which wore a big tongsam which not suit his size! look really funny! opps forgot to took his pic. :p



Went ipoh with yizai them at night. brother wana follow. its goof at least i'm not the lowest mark of all! ha! 1st time play win him! boss nonstop claiming 2 'dao gei' hanging around with them. =.= speechless



Photobucket

met finix, vincent, karming, ah see and soon wah at bowling centre! me and finix make the promise which we took a better photo this year. both hoping to fat and finaly it come true in the picture! :D



5th day : work. spend me whole evening waiting for the source downloaded.



6th day : act clever and thought it will be better if use cable. borrow a cable from my friend and his friend nosntop asking him : "ur gf ar?" =.= they all 3 years ++ younger than me and do i look similar age to them?not the 1st time everybody thought so. once again speechless



Photobucket

why people look more ok but i look more dao gei after perm my hair + t shirt + shot jean pants? T.T



cable not works at all since the connection is down at my sis shop. shift to my anuty's house. another less meet and chat d biu mui and aunty...



7 days just pass like taht...and i found out didnt make a meet with many friends! >.<

No comments: