Wednesday, March 05, 2008

company annual dinner 2008

annual dinner drop on last day of chinese new year, chap goh mei. this year meal looks better and got singing competition. luckily they didnt really stand strict on the rule which 1 department must at least a representative, else colleagues' ears sure suffer :p



this year is much much much much more better than last year as it got rm1k and 32" LCD TV as lucky draw grand prize. i know i wont that lucky to get that prize; singing competetion prize rm500, i also no chance to get it, and what what leng lui leng zai competition also dun have chance...so i just can put my luck on those other small lucky draw prizes



dishes are delicious...the tastiest meal i had in cny 2008 i can say. lou shang with salmon sashimi..cool~ big fish...nice big prawn... yummmy!my favouriate man! i'm quite easy going if u pay me a meal! sounds like animal in the zoo huh? LOL



Photobucket



leng lui marry(s) were the MCs on that night and we all focus our sight to the stage. after 1 of the activities end, i look back to my plate and Photobucket the waitress is take away my favourite prawn! she never ask me before she took away! i just speachless and Photobucket in my heart T.T



"jie ru..jie ru.." my friend shake me and said they draw me. went up blur bluring + colleagues' laughter(according to them is cause i look so blur) i got a retangular box.



oh...present!


Photobucket



Allan D'Lious? o.O


Photobucket



Photobucket



i never heard the brand before but 1 of my colleague said its a high class pen which cost rm200. o.O looks like it goes to wrong owner cause i so so so so less write anything now... if a keyboard set then is good for me :p



dinner ends and some people look so happy; some maybe just 'ceh' on their gift, some just feel ok. those who met me asked me two q : "what u got for the lucky draw?" "oh gosh ! why ur face so red?" yea.. drank redwine the 3rd time in my life...half glass and whole face red than monkey's ass liao :s



red gone so fast just in a distance home...


Photobucket

No comments: