Monday, May 05, 2008

touch 'n go

Thats the 1st time I use touch 'n go myself. Bought that card quite some time but just use for tol only. quite exciting man! Touch by myself leh!



Photobucket



There's a long queue for buying tickets and blocked by guard and I'm so proud and covinient that I have this card with me. :D Wow...Even policemen were here too!



I took out my Touch 'n go, touch the machine and walk through with full confidence....



....................



................



............



........



....



..



.



I cant go through! I tried again. failed again! the policeman shouted at me :"u kena berdiri di sini, touch tunggu sekejap baru boleh go!" I was standing after the machine once I touch. The machine is slow which need to wait before it a moment just can go through. everybody looked at me and i felt so embrassing...so lousy la the system!



So, after this, I urge the card company change this card's name to :



Touch, wait 'n go!



lol..

No comments: