Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Changed job again...

So long not update my blog liao! hahahaha! Till a friend email to remind me! pai seh....Changed job liao mah... need time to 'uphad der....







Yes, I changed job....
AGAIN! This is the 4th job since i gratuate.




Hahahaha....Everytime i do different thing.. This time i doing editor, but is video editor, to editor news and programme to a 3G channel. Till now uphand half but still doing slow....See my friends got time to online and chat somemore....i know i really slow....Haiz! learning to be faster! Gambateh!








I always complain lou dao not bother me, not choi me, but i found out yuan lai he really care d.. my real parents got phone me to ask about my recent d thing lar...But lou dao not... thought he not bother me agian..Yuan lai he does! hahahaha! Shan Yuan told me lou dao ask him a few times about how is me with the new job....
Lou dao! me misunderstand u liao!! Thanks for caring!! I will gambateh d!







Lastly, Thanks to whom help me shift house, those who concern me, special thanks to lou dao who concern me so much, and to Shan yuan and Jin hui who help me sooooo much and sooooo patient to teach me about the new job....








Thanks for not kill me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, all the best in ur work.. anyway, send my regards to shan yuan and jin hui, its been long time since I talked with them.. wishing them good luck as well..

ckyue said...

ok...thanks....i sent the regards liao....good luck 2 ur STPM too...