Friday, November 10, 2006

A 'lun zun' thing I did

Morning i usually 賴床, 唔到最後一分鐘都唔爬起身. 終於lai野! I rush to go work and I lock my room key inside my room! damn shit! I dun even have spare key! Itz late, and my housemate waiting me, i straight go work n try think ways to slove during i work. I go ask locksmith, lowest spences need RM40! So expensive! 好賺過搶野!攞一筆錢黎開鎖,覺得点兒唔舍得羅...I remember previous colleague unlock boss's door with phone card. I msn ask him the way and decide to try unlock by myself.



From 7pm till 10pm, we use fork, many phone card (must Maxis relaod card, cause Digi's too soft), similar door key and even lisence card, real reward card. Jin Hui and Shan Yuan and me take turn to unlock whenever one of us feel tired. Dont ask me how to unlock with those thing, hardly explain...I phone my dad and he sugeest me to knock with hammer, it not really works and we afraid we disturbing other residents. 經多時概努力,D card果然有效, 開到D縫, 不過惦努力都系得個只縫.



About 9pm, Shan Yuan suggest me to find Sam to unlock, since he got experience on it. I doubt, cause he stay quite a distance from us. But we really have no choice, i have to do so. When the time Shan Yuan go fetch Sam, another housemate, Li Ying came back. She join the 'unlock team' and try to help us with similar door key. When we almost give up, Li Ying unlock successful!! Yeah! Jin Hui喇喇林打電話俾Shan Yuan同他講唔洗載Sam過來. 惦知原來佢地已經到左樓下car park左. Haiz...要Sam白走一趟真系唔好意思...我欠佢一餐...



喇喇林執兩件衫,就要落馬六甲,先落Setapak飲個茶仔, 載埋Sam同佢女友返屋企,我地差唔多半夜十二點半正啟程. 如果唔系我概唔小心, 就無洗要Sam山長水遠黎Damansara,就唔洗要Jin Hui Shan Yuan甘遲先落馬六甲...多謝大家概拔刀相助!我會記得概!尤其系Jin Hui and Shan Yuan.... 呢個教訓我會記住概,見過鬼仲唔怕黑咩? 以後房門我唔會鎖,但系床我照賴.... :p

2 comments:

wjiann said...

u shud learn the way to uunlock...lol

ckyue said...

ya...i learn liao. With phone card. but this stupid door to hard to open. So i found out another thing. this door is good door! i wonder what brand is it...