Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Valentine

Late post for the valentine...



I n my bf celebrate our valentine 2 days earlier. We just go Shogun to have japan food buffet. Since it cost RM55 per person(include tax and service charge), and i am the legend of the buffet among my friends, i promise to eat as much as i can so it valueble to pay for so much $ to the restaurant.



It just a usual weekday, but dont know why the restaurant still mountain people mountain sea. Still Have to wait for seat somemore! I wonder why huh? Is it everybody's standard of living get higher than before? hmmmm...



Once i saw sushi, i feel really happy, they r many types of sushi..and many! I choose the largest plate and pick almost all the types. After that i found out i feel full. I even go toilet 'ngem ngem' to get more place of stomach. My bf waiting me eating next round of the buffet (he choose the small plate d). THere just we found out got more nice food to eat! got crabs, prawns, shark fin soup, duck, unagi, etc...and tempayaki too! gosh...i have no space for that liao. i force myself to get some ...



Back to our seat, i saw the last few salmon in my previous big plate. eating should be happy n enjoyable n should be gratefull right? but i seems forcing myself to having my meal...my bf trying to persuading n hypnosis =.=''' me to turpan it out...but i persist to swallow. i dun wana waste food. but it really make me feel sick! feel like vommit!



finally...the result is..i nonstop repeating the same words after leaving the reastaurant...i lose to this restaurant! i lose to this buffet! rm55 fly away liao!! argh! we holding our full big stomach to walk around one utama, so that we can get into the car. gosh...i still feel like wana vommit! >.<



the actual date of valentine....i work OT, and my bf having his class, reach home about 10.30pm, bath, eat the rice that my bf da bao, watch 1 episod 'fei tin hei si' then sleep...lol..thats the day!

No comments: