Wednesday, June 20, 2007

egg crack day

People may know, this year my egg crack day is same with father's day. As same as previous year, we dont celebrate father's day. I didn't back to kampar and part of the reason cause work and $$ too.



People asked me : How i celebrate this day? Maybe as what i said : I'm old joh. Now birthday for me is a day that thanks mum who give birth to me, thanks giving that I alive till now, cake n celebration and gift is no more important to me. maybe some blessing from 'shuk bak hing dei, sam gu lok poh, gak ling lun seh, chan peng cik yau' is enough for me. At least they remember my day. Right?



Wake up, attend church service, (so long never attend sunday service joh, 1st time go that church somemore, LOL) have a better lunch at one utama with my bf, work, go home n take 2 hours nap, wake up, eat sardin sandwich that made by my bf (i'm too lazy to cook), and watch movie using my pc. oh ya, and reply testi in friendster, reply hp msg, msn....thanks for the blessing dude!



Maybe u guys not believe / hard to believe, but this really how i pass my day this year...Hahaha!

No comments: