Friday, November 07, 2008

acm fair 2008

that day I lepak'ed' a digital broadband fair as known as acm fair for company affairs. When I go back to office to take some stuff my colleague shocked and kick me home. I just realise I'm not wearing right attire. haiya...normally if not work I sure wear short pants 1..paiseh ler use to the action liao :p 1st time attend such fair i feel so gan jiong I'll be miss it so the whole journey to KLCC just rush rush rush. Who ask me woke up that late..I just bought a rotiboy as my breakfast+lunch ..hmm...not as tasty as last time..quility drop liao...price increase somemore.. >.<

The location same with pc fair but looks like more standard...It looks like not ah pig ah dog can masuk 1. each people have to fill up the admission form..there's a long queue to go before my turn..and they all wear suit but whithout caot. wah...sei ngem sei ar..the lagi =.= thing when i get my visitor tag with my full name and company's name my designation all that. aiks...

The 1st booth I saw... SONY! nice big cam and all other tv production equipment... There were 2 leng lui wear nicely sitting in front a nice stage setting and shoot by few nice big cam..under each cam there's LCD wide screen to show their quality. I wonder how can leng luis can stand on that playing the congkok again and again under so many eyes and cams for 3 days?

Photobucket

I saw many unknown products and also the 1st time I saw optical fibre..We just slightly studied it in Science during secincadry school but now the 1st time I saw it!

It digital BROADBAND fair of course it's logical when you see all the broadband company around. But they ok a bit la at least not like pc fair 'rap' or shout beside you trying to get sales. Tmnet 'shift' a house here to show how HI TECH their broadband which u can use no matter in the kitchen, living room, or even in the car. =.= nah...nice promotion but once you apply the package you will just have bowls of tears and words of shit.

Photobucket

Recently quite hot the environmental protection issues and Maxis Digi also work on it. my left side oh..Maxis with white board trees..ok...

Photobucket

I turned my head 30 degrees clockwise and Digi...

Photobucket

LOL. Looks like Digi do their part better wer...

Tree on center of the booth...which hang a lot of tips on how to save environment...

Photobucket

Egg tray as tree trunk and their environmental activities as leaves..

Photobucket

By the way, I'm Digi supporter XD

Since the conection me and my partner using is quite memper'bikcik'an I tried to survey the broadband services available and there I have a short chat with Timenet... Which I found out my english speaking is getting more and more worse... nonstop I..I..I... eh..eh... I cant even pronouce those words correctly lo! I know the guy tahan his laugh and trying so hard to listen what I'm trying to say... "my conection ar..not so good... I need to upload...few... few.. few....(trying hardly to speak out the word) hungres (yea..no doubt...I pronouce hundreds as hungres) file size thing..upload half the way...failed..upload failed...upload failed (and shoke my head as well to show how lousy the conection)" What a shame my speaking!!! >.<

This fair not what I imagine and expect.. >.< But I did met a long time no see senior + previous comrade...AT least I get something from the fair la...LOL

nice Deepavali decoreation at KLCC..

Photobucket

I thought I wana have a meal and rest at KFC but manatau it closed for renovation! =.= Destined to leave earlier la... When I reach LRT station and crossing the predestrian brigde for bus..I saw my bus coming..I ran to the ground floor and saw the bus bye bye to me...T.T hakzai day again? but after a while Ikano shutter bus came...hehe..at least 执番个尾彩 XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea talking about broadband. I'm wondering p1w1max.com or izzi.

Dream Traveler said...

hey, i like your background song...