Saturday, November 01, 2008

canon goes green

last last Sunday I joined a movement, canon goes green as a volunteer to plant trees. It almost killed me cause we need to be there at 7.30am man!

Here's the place we 'check in' and get freebies.
Photobucket

The mail said we have to wear some greeny attire so I purposely bought a green tee. But after we get there.... =.= stupid la! They provide the event's tee which is green too =.=

We went to those toilet to change our clothes. SOMEONE accidentally opened a guy's door and he was peeing.. opps! lak seh her! XD But that guy also not ngam what...that's not his house la..must lock the door mah...haiya

Photobucket

They provided us some refreshment..got sandwich la..sausage la... nasi goreng la...milo la..coffee la.. etc la...
Photobucket

so here's the stage
Photobucket

Here's the map which show each the group planting location. Each group plant the different species.I'm in group 1, Cengal. Neither of my friends same group with me T.T
Photobucket

We left our finnger print on the board...those leaves on the tree are finger prints...creative idea right? 38 Grace left 2... =.=
Photobucket

Hyper active June so gan jiong to have photo session. so here we go...

Hyperactive June, uncle wong, shit me, 38 Grace and not to forget the photographer secret Leeyin.
Photobucket

We took picture with 'organiser' and my freebies too! ^^
Photobucket

While waiting...boring... they started to doing =.= thinggy... like took the bag as backbag
Photobucket

There till a lot 38 photos so i skip and here comes the main course

In the group I met a malay girl, Aisha. I found difficult to comunicate with her...My english and malay speaking become worse jo..aiks...Since she came alone too so we keep company... shared planting equipment..and have some talk.

Here's my 1st pokok. Actually they already digged holes and we just slightly make them bigger and nicer and put the trees inside and burry. easy task. I refused to apply anti-inserts liquid but after the 1st pokok i give up. The crew come to our group and I cepat cepat go to his side and let him spray my hands.
Photobucket

My 3rd or 4th pokok... bending... Hope it still alive till now la...
Photobucket

Beside group 1 there's a 'lake' and group 2 planted trees beside it too
Photobucket

I planted 6 pokok like that then dah habis pokok to plant already. But I found out something. There are many spoiled plants. They chopped the trees to have place to let us plant tress. So when we are planting trees, we are spoiling the environment as well. funny huh?

Here's the proof
Photobucket

Another one
Photobucket

After the planting process we back to the stage. Since not every group finish yet so we go lepak and kepoh. Here's those VIP's trees. Trees look nicer lo... The right side is Aida sad I din manage to get contact from her.

When lepak we met greenies and 38 Grace so longing to take picture with them..so here we go again...

Photobucket

Can't see me ler...38 Grace said that's fate. But I think is uncle wong not song me lo..If not he can took from another angel 1 mah...haiya.. >.<>.< I noted here to remember this..mountain will meet the water 1 day geh! hmph!!

the percussion...really 乱打 LOL



There still got some exibition..selling 环保袋 ...free colouring books for kids...cycling... drawing tattoo...free photo session by canon camera and canon printer of course...and they have free gift to give out at Q and A games sessions..and celebrity performance...Too hot and tiring la...so we left before the event ends...There ends our morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah u are participating in so many events...life IS colourful

Anonymous said...

妈的!讲我是“38 Grace ”!!!!!!我是就算是38 ,也是“靓女38 Grace ”咯!哗哈哈哈~~~