Tuesday, March 23, 2010

thanks chow!

27 Mar 09, 09:54
Charles: post some happiness news la...
30 Mar 09, 17:16
ckyue: if u buy me buah tangan then i sure will post this happy thg d...:p

as i promised you in my chat box...

the Garfield photoframe!! ^^



even write out my name behind the gift!


it's not easy to make a list in a note book n think a nice gift for everyone. i cant imagine how heavy the "santa claus bag" when u carry it all the way from the other side of the earth. and bring it along most the time during cny..to pass the gift to everyone! really appreciate it! thanks with full of my sincere heart! =)

reminds me the clip i made 2 years ago.... and again dedicate u this lousy clip...but memorable 1...watch it at least 3 times today..how i wish i can have more pics in it >.<




and another 1 which a nice memorable 1...its my college asg...althou dun hav u guys inside...but the lyrics reminds me my school days...enjoy ;)

No comments: