Wednesday, August 09, 2006

LUCKY day at kampar

phiew! soooo long that i not go back tomy hometown liao! As what i will do, i go church at sunday morning. I miss the bed sooo much but it seems i already late to church, i have to rush to take bus. bla bla bla, finally i reach church. Luckily it just start worship. since i saw xuan xuan, i sat beside her.




Sudenly she told me :"i smell some shit"




"ya meh?"




I look to my shoe, yes! Its me! i step on a dog shit! Yellow and fresh somemore! Arghhhhh! What a lucky day! Lama-lama saja balik kampung sekali, pun so lucky step on dog shit! And i dont know where and when and how i step on it! And even my boyfriend pun laugh at me! "give me 4 number, i want to buy 4D" =.='''




When i go clean it up, i found out my jeans kena too! =.= GOOD! I dont have tissue somemore! I saw kar nyean pass by, yes! 'save star' come! i ask from him, after then i found out it was a stupid idea... After the sunday service, he told everybody people that i step on dog shit... NG KAR NYEAN!! WATER AND MOUNTAIN WILL MEET ONE DAY DER!HENG!




P/S : I promise myself from now on i must take tissue beside me!

No comments: