Saturday, July 22, 2006

sweat pasar malam walk

That day i goThat day i go pasar malam buy some vege. When i on the way walking home, i bought newspaper. When i took $ from my jeans pocket, i found out my ATM card not in it! 1st thing pop out from my mind is......I DROP MY ATM CARD AT PASAR MALAM!!! (I have drop things record) No doubt, i rush back pasar malam to find my ATM card. Like a dog searching its food. Sambil find and sambil plan, I have to tell my mum n bf, then i have to tell Jin Hui n Shan Yuan,(so that i can brrow $ from them : p ) then search the contact number to phone Maybank, blah blah blah.... Walk till the end f pasar malam. Found nothing! GOOD! People sure took it already!



Sudenly 2nd thing pop out from my mind.......will it in the bag? No doubt (again) i search my bag.... Finally i found it =.='''



I think i too stress liao!!!!!!

No comments: