Thursday, July 13, 2006

what is FRIEND?

One night i call to an old fren that lost contact for a long long long time. From his reaspon in the conversation, i found out i seems 'wan kat'. I doubt : what is friend? we played together, hanging out together,go school together, break time pun together, devolop 4th kampar Boys' Brigade senior section together, see this gang friends' face more than my family (1 week 7 days man!) and this happens for the secondary school life.



After the call i felt we no longer friends.. I look like idiot! 'wan kat'.... We as friends for so long n pass many things together, grown up together but in the end feel I far in this so call many years d friendship...then how about my other friendshio with other friends? Will get the same ending?



Something pop out in my mind : people say I have many friends, but maybe I JUST know many people, but dun have many friends...



I doubt : Do friends forever d friendship will happen to me?

2 comments:

Cosmic Rambler said...

Friends are like Ice Cream.
They are delicious but can melt fast if you’re not careful. :)

ckyue said...

may i know who r u?