Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr. J & Miss I Wedding Day

Mr. Jacky ask Shan Yuan to shoot for his wedding. So i follow Shan Yuan and Jin Hui go to Jacky's hometown,Seremban 5 o'clock in the morning. This is the 1st time i follow almost the wedding schedule. We reach there about 7am and found out he still sleeping.... =.=''' ask us reach before 7am pula...



We saw a pretty car in the house. And SHan Yuan say that is Fair Lady. I dont much about cars, but i know it expensive and it seems dream car of many guy.



teddy bear + fair lady = bride's car


The whole morning i in blur blur status, and in the bride house, i miss the 玩新郎 part. Cause too many people inside, so i sit outside the house, just slightly know whats goin on inside. @.@



接新娘成功!



Guess where to have wedding dinner? Palace of Golden House! gosh....This is the 1st time i went to this high class place..Before the dinner start, i help to be lighting for a while. This wedding dinner a bit special, here no ‘签到表’, but use 即影即有相机 to snap every guess who attend the dinner and hang on the photo on a tree branch provided. Jacky's cousin nonstop walking around us and snap our photo. Especially mine!When i holding the light!Geramnya! Even this cousin's brother also use the 即影即有相机 to snap my stupid face! And hang on the tree! geramnya! Jin Hui not allow me to take the photo, and even put to higher branch! =.=



Me and Jacky Shan Yuan and Jin Hui



新人入席 (wedding march i think) and 第一道菜肴上菜 is the important part of the wedding dinner. That time i should help to take care of the lighting girl and the camera man, but me myself pokkai pula! =.=''' shamed of myself! Because of that, Shan Yuan cant shoot the whole part of the 第一道菜肴上菜. 真的是‘食野唔做野,做野就打烂野’,‘仆街王,越帮越忙’!



colleagues



Since i drink red wine, and since the red wine is healthy, so that night is my 2nd time to drink red wine. After 1 glass of red wine, i felt my ears and face hot. I ask chooi ping that sat beside me, she shocked when she saw my face! Really like 关公! gosh....It happen again! Then Alice and her boyfriend came, and ask all of us drink 1 glass in 1 shot. I have no time and chance to reject. after the 2nd glass of redwine, i felt a bit dizzy. Shit! Then they all found out my chest and back also red!



looks drunk d me


Caren and me



Jin Hui and me


搞笑的Jin Hui and me



醉醉地0既花姐加入陣容


Alice and Chooi Ping with looks 醉 d me



@.@ They all said me 'u drunk!' and i nonstop deny....'我無醉!我好清醒!' Even Jacky also told people around me '睇住她' =.=''' 我真系清醒嘎!点解無人信我?So the rest of the shooting, Jin Hui the one who hold the light, and, me? just eat and and eat...and nonstop say 我沒醉...無鬼用!



一對新人with us. watch carefully! my skin with other was different from others!



After the wedding dinner end, and guests were home, and i start stop dizzy and not that hot n red. I plan to get back my stupid photo that hang on the tree, but...IT GONE!!! A few days later when Jacky back from holiday, he told me that his cousin took the photo! ARGHHH! Fen Cheong! >.< 變態佬!!!



This is the 1st time i follow almost the wedding schedule. I found out wedding is really a damn tiring 'activity'! and bride and bridegroom have to smile all the day till night! And the preparation quite tiring too...! 所以,唔乜事都唔好立亂結婚或者離婚丫!

No comments: