Saturday, October 11, 2008

is you force me to do that one

3rd Oct (sms)
me : We just back from hometown. Now tyhe lamp fuis jump and cant function. Which means we whole house no lamp as they in a same fuis. Now we just can use plug but no lamp.So How now? Ihave been told you your man electric box got problem and now it affect more fuis.
NO REPLY

4th Oct (face to face)
me : How now?
him : When you sms me? It just 1 night time. I called the electrican but he have no reply yet.

5th Oct (face to face)
me : how now?
him : He called me back and not sure when he can make it. Maybe Monday or Tuesday la I ask him. I also hope to settle this problem faster.
me : Me either. But Monday? I have to take leave. now Sunday how I take leave for tommorrow?
him : Then I ask him tuesday la. But you must take leave? You can just slip from your office and open the door.
me : I need to jaga them to do their work.

6th Oct (face to face)
me : how now?
him : He say Friday should be ok. But If earlier than Friday then not sure. He will give me a call and tonight i will contact you.
6th Oct night (SMS)
Me : how is it?
NO REPLY

Since he not take this problem as himself's, then we decided not gan jiong the rental too. We not contact with him until Thursday.

9th Oct (sms)
me : How is it? Is it confirm tommorrow?
him : MOnday morning.
me : confirm?
him : y
me : I have to take leave, and I have to apply to condo's management.
NO REPLY

10th Oct (sms) - there come the long arguement
him : Your rental is post due.
me : After Monday the electric is done we will pay you rental.
him : We not operating on that term.
me : If accaording to contaract there mention if infom house owner 15 days already but the problem not fix then tenant can go ask other ppl to fix n deduct frm rental. but u said afriad other ppl expensive. we respect u. bt u nt bring the problem as urself's n drag 2 months plus n the electric box got problem i told u tat too until nw affect other fuis.now we hav no lights. hw if got fire coz frm candle? hw if d electric box harm our safety? wil u take responsibility on our life? i told u they din unplug the old wayar bt u rather blieve them oso nt come n take a look at the evidence d earlier time. u promise to giv me cal on monday night bt u neither reply my msg tat night. u promise friday electrican bt postpone wen i double confirm v u. if u aspect ppl do as wat ppl promise then at the same time u shud do wat u promise too. so wat shud i do? do as wat contract toldwe 5 ppl fix n deduct rental? o u keep ur promise then we jz keep ours?

him : There was a few time the electrican was there and you was prepared and ask him to repair the problem. In addition you have ask your own electrican to come and repair and the cost deducted from the previus rental. I have rented out this unit for almost 5 year and I have yet to encounter ANY problem like this before.

me : the 1st time u came v ur electrican u told them 2 rooms got problem bt he jz fix 1.i purposely took annual leave to stay at hm to jaga them n ask them abt d fuis n is it everythg doe they say ok.i dun know they din done well until my fren came n notice tat.as this 2 point, u may clearly knw hws ur electrican atitude.its nt i din ask them done.we oso hope everythg is ok n we can stay in good condition. d 3rd room we just ask d guy check n fix the plug n he nvr check the electric box as we afraid d expences is high as u said.so we stil leave the electri box problem to u. we rent few houses b4 bt we nvr encounter any problem like tis b4. we can even pass u previous house owner contact as witness.after 5 years its not new everythg may hav problem.b4 we move in electric got problem bt u tot is plug tats y u ask me to buy plug.it already got problem b4 we shift in.stil rmb?u can check bek d plug bill as there got date on it. wen we trying to change plug b4 we shift in we saw white ants we told u bt u nt believe us. u can ask ur electrican's worker they can b witness as they saw white ants too. for ur information, if white ants come v us then our perabot shud be kena by nw,n of course all ur wooden doors.bt i been let u c d pic the ants came frm plug inside. electrican worker saw tat too wen they open plug.hw we knw is it white ant and d previous undone electric work causing d problem we facing nw? we swear we nvr use high power thg not even ur air corn.i can bring u previous months electric bills as evidences.

him : the electrician has been come ever since just before you mive in and you miss one appointment previously. Do you know that I have the pay the electrican a lot of money for every whther they got the opportunity to fix the problem. in the beggining I thought why not give and take. As for the termite...this is not a wooden floor and is located very high from ground level and with very limited/minimum wooden fixture. I am not sure how you get the termite problem but I told that you can easy resolve the problem by spraying them with simple insecticide. Do you expect me to provide you with mosquito coil next if you are bitten by mosquito? If we cannot resolve this I shall cancel the electrican coming on Monday.

11th Oct (sms)
me : u insist to use ur electrican n at the begining u said is free of charge. now they din did their job well n charge u so high. the whole building wayar is conected right? so how we know is it the white ant come from other lower floor? or neighboorhood? we did spray n as u said those white ant died. but we not sure is it all died or stil hav some hidden deeper wall as we cant look tru the wall. but we did follow wat u said. as wat my 1st msg ytd mentioned, i hav do follow the contract? or u keep ur promise we just keep mine?

him: End the day, you do what you have too and I will do what I have to.
him : Nothing is free in this world...I'm only using this electrician because there is a lot con man electrician out there.

me : yes nthg is free in tis world.bt u jz giving us d pinggan kosong,hw we giv u d money without any food in front of us?if i pay u n u jz leave us v pinggan kosong only?if i pay u rental n u drag us again? nw the 7th day we live v candles, will u jamin our safety?we oso nt feeling nice everytime we suffer v electric problem since we move in.i oso hav to spend anual leave. o already change my leave frm fri to mon.if drag again hw many leave i can apply?if i so often take leave bos wil nt happy.mon u come v electrican sit v me jaga them.to make sure i nt lie to u, n u can check ur man work is done.they done, i giv u rental RIGHT ON The Spot.u good i good.

him : We won't compromised on collection of rental in this matter. As agree last week we have arrange for the electrician to come on Monday but if you are not happy with the deal by witholding the rental then we will cancel the appointment and end the tenancy.

same day (face to face)
blah blah blah...talking the same thg again..blah blah blah...
me : if we now pay u the rental, but Monday electric problem not fix then you say what should i do?
him : then i give u free 1 month rental.

we can't stand too still else our relationship will be worse.since he bet on his 1 month rental,if he really care that then even his electrcian not make it he also will find another 1 to replace on that day. I made a decision, trust him the last time..Monday...If he not do his part then we shift.

3 comments:

ckyue said...

lol...now at least he take responsibility liao..altou quite suck to talk v him

NIChie MANu said...

who he ? he is who ? tot u live with ur ***friend. . . .
got other ppl ? who is HIM?

Anonymous said...

he is house owner..if my bf no need sms gua..can face to face speak ler..plus his 1st msg is mention abt rental..sure is house owner wat..hehe