Thursday, October 16, 2008

the story haven end

me : will you come to check when they are done?
him : It's more important that you are satisfied with their work than me...afterall you have to live with with it.
me : yea, but you also have to make sure their job is complete baru pay right? so i suggest you check with me make sure the job is done b4 they leave.
him : If you are satisfied that they have rectified all problem, then I would think that they have completed their work. How am I to know what your problem is...I wasn't listening but I have send you the electrician today, to take care of it. Don't tell me the problem later after the electrician has left.

Electrician found the problem. They suspect termites attack the main switch box which the electric connection down 1 by 1. Now they temporary fix some which still can use, but left 2nd room, 3rd room and entrance light not function. Since Mr house owner said we satisfy then ok mah...then i will ask electrician totaly change the connection...all use external casing or tube...will be safer and 1 strike settle the problem. Its big project..Its high spences. but who cares? he is willing to pay what... (6)

For the termites problem, I made complain to management and they said if thats whole building kena they will take responsibile. I still waiting their call for check up. Hope they can find the truth (I swear the termitte not just attack the unit I'm staying)

我:以家拆晒全部plug 有排整。拒地话今日整唔晒。
老母:甘既系今晚无得用电?好热嘎!等阵D蚊抬你走你就知!
我:=.=''

same day but another call
我:以家拒地怀疑间屋有白蚁蛀梗电箱个度,之前我都见过有其他屋既人pek个被白蚁蛀晒既柜出黎
老母:甘多白蚁,等阵抬你走你就知!
我:=.=''''''

No comments: