Friday, October 03, 2008

surprise!

I know Seki came back to Malaysia liao but I never thought of a meet with him so far as he is very very busy. Last few night ago when I walking home I saw a guy hugging a dog walking through me. Eh? Looks like Seki leh! I nonstop staring at him but he seems no reaspon. Hmm..maybe another guy look similar with him gua... While thinking to take out my handphone to make a confirm, I heard a guy calling "kit yue!" I turn around, Seki! Haha! really Seki!

He said I have change a lot untill he cant recognise me. Am I?

If I left office as I promise, I won't have met him.
If I not nonstop starring at him, he won't notice me.
If ....

Plan so hard to make a gathering, want meet cant meet.
Never plan to have a meet but appear in front of me.

Life is full of surprise!

2 comments:

Seki said...

wah pianggggggg.... =_=''' =p

Anonymous said...

hahahhahaa!